Monday, May 14, 2012

Painting #5 - Adirondack

Painting #5 - Adirondack
7" x 5" 
Oil on Canvas Board
$3
Purchased by Michelle Van Tress

Before we moved to the Pacific Northwest, the one warning I got from multiple people was 'Beware the Gray.' It rains a fair amount here in the fall and winter (and spring, on occasion). Apparently this is a cause for concern and a potential deal breaker to some who considering relocating out here. I have two things to say: 1, I lived through 13 Minnesota winters. I can do 'The Gray' standing on my head. 2, when I experience a pitch perfect day like today and know that I have roughly 5 months' worth of similar days ahead of me, it makes The Gray seem kind of insignificant and, in the big picture, well worth it.
This could have been yours! Just sign up for my Mailing List above to get the first crack at original art, priced to move.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment