Friday, May 4, 2012

52 Weeks 100 Paintings



I celebrated my birthday the other day and decided that this year I am going to paint and sell 100 small paintings. (Approx. 5" x 7")  The first painting sold for $1*. The second painting just sold for $2. The third will be $3, the fourth, $4, and so on. When the paintings become available, (roughly twice a week) I will notify the people on my mailing list first, then post them on this blog and my Facebook page. The first person that responds can purchase the painting at the price listed.

Owning original, good art has never been easier or more affordable.

Sign up today here.  (Also, it wouldn't kill you to like the page while you're there.)


P.S. I got this idea from my new friend, Jolie Guillebeau. She does amazing work that can be found at https://www.facebook.com/jkgpaintings.  Please check it out.

*Shipping and handling for this painting, and all paintings in this series will be $5.


No comments:

Post a Comment